
One of the best days of my life. Words cannot adequately describe what a wonderful and blessed day it was. It was a day filled with activities, but the most important one, of course, was meeting my little girl. She is sweet, soft, smiley, wonderful, little, beautiful. They brought the kids out in family alpha order and we were #3. They brought her down the steps and handed her to me and WOW, what a moment. I was so excited/nervous a lot of the morning beforehand and I did cry a little when we pulled into the America World Transition Home driveway, but I was fairly composed when the big moment came.

Zoie is a dream. She seems very laid back. She rarely cried the entire time we were there. She is easy to smile and she laughed a few times. I am very happy that I spent some time in her room, meeting 2 of her Nannies and watching them with her. I wanted to see how they held her and fed her and put her down for sleep. I asked a few questions and got some great info. I asked if she was 5 or 6 months and one of them quickly said 5 months. She seemed sure of her answer. They both love her so much.

I plan to give a TON of details later, if time and internet connection allow, but for now I am making this short and posting a few pictures. More to come, so stay tuned.

How exciting to see the pics! Can't wait to meet her for real!
ReplyDeleteSusan P.