

A great value for the services and much appreciated because it was an emotional day. This was also the last time we were able to do activities before we brought the kids "home" with us. So, I highly advise any future travelers to go to the Spa!!!
Then, after that, we went to a traditional Ethiopian dinner. We were very tired by that point and although I'm very glad that I went now, at the time I was super tired and just wanted to get to bed. The dinner was fun because there was lots of traditional dancing and music.



The food was very similar to what we had had at a place here in San Diego. We didn't eat much, but it was good. I got lots of great video and saw some types of dancing I had never seen before. Great to have this to show Zoie when she gets older.

No comments:
Post a Comment