The most difficult part after coming home was the terrible jet lag. It lasted about 5 or 6 days. Big thanks to my husband, daughter and mother-in-law for allowing me to nap when I needed to. Besides that, Zoie is an absolute dream of a baby. She only really cries when she is hungry or tired and I can usually fix that! There has not been a time when I couldn't console her, which is awesome! She is very smiley, very soft and sooo cute!!! Ella loves her and the jealousy I worried about is limited. Ella's been a little bit more needy, but I expected that. She kisses Zoie on her own and "helps" me a lot with her by holding her bottle, getting diapers for me, etc.
I've been home alone for a few days with both kids and it's doable. I was able to get them both to nap at the same time today, but I think that will be an exception. We've been to the park once, Playtown once, and Peter Piper Pizza. The baby doesn't seem to mind her car seat, which is good, because I like getting out of the house for a little bit every day. Even if it is just to Target.
Here's some pics of our new family...Wow, am I blessed.


She loves a bath! Or is it a shower?
My new best friend is called a Bumbo (a gift from my wonderful neighbors). It helps little ones sit up when they can't on their own.

It looks like she's sitting up all by herself, but she's actually leaning forward and very well balanced.

No comments:
Post a Comment