Lilypie <

Monday, February 8, 2010


Tuesday - Gotcha Day!!!

Before we got Zoie, we went shopping, which was quick, but great fun. We shopped at a place with tons of souvenirs that were inexpensive. We only had about an hour, so we ran out of time, but got a great start on shopping. We then had lunch and off to get my girl! They brought her out in a cute little dress this time. Much different than yesterday's brown sweater and blue clothes. She was beautiful.







It was also a busy time because we were privileged to be able to take pictures/give care packages to children of parents who are waiting to travel. This was fun. We were able to meet the children of 6 other families. Katie and I took their pictures. Then, 3 of those kids got small care packages. All the kids are adorable, but it was a little bit hectic. I wouldn't change a thing, though. I think 6 is a lot to squeeze in, but I just couldn't say no to the families who wanted pictures of their kids. I really appreciated it when I got pics of Zoie and I was so happy to be able to pass on the favor.




By the way, no car seats for kids in Ethiopia. Yikes! The driving is a bit crazy, too, so I would think it would be a requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment