Lilypie <

Friday, January 15, 2010

We found out Wednesday that those travel dates are official. Yippee! So, we've been busy searching for flights and just now gave the go ahead to our travel agency to purchase the tickets!!!

We will be leaving San Diego on Wednesday, January 27th and will be arriving in Dubai Thursday night. We will stay there for a little bit of fun, and then we will head to Addis on Saturday morning.

The travel group is required by our agency to be there by Sunday evening, so we will have some time to do a few things in ET before the big week begins. I have a big list of things I'd like to do, so I'll squeeze in what I can.

AND, on Monday, I will hold my little baby girl and tell her I love her in person for the first time. Am I blessed, or what?

Excitement level - 100%
Things to do - 1 million or so

No comments:

Post a Comment