We are on our way. We left our house at 7:45 and took the 9:36 flight to L.A. But, not without a small hitch, of course. Last night, while checking to make sure that all of our paperwork was in order, we realized that we had signed and notarized the wrong piece of paper called an I600A. It was supposed to be the I600 (without the stinkin' A on the end). It was already late, so we knew that we had to find a place in the morning, preferably close to the airport that could notarize Mark's signature on the correct form. So, he dropped Katie and me off and we checked in, while he took Ella and searched for a notary. It took 3 different places and he actually got it done. Meanwhile, I sent Katie through security, and I'm waiting to go through as soon as I received the hand-off of that one paper. After hearing my name called on the intercom, and anxious minutes waiting, here come Mark and Ella running down the hall. That's truly "in the nick of time". It made saying goodbye to Ella easier, because it was so quick! So, here we are in L.A. waiting to board for New York. And I am happy.
Update from Mark. The ladies are on the plane and taking off for Dubai right now. Katie's excited by the printed menu and warm towels the received and the assortment of entertainment options. She thinks the 11+ hour flight will be too short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment