A quick update on the adoption.....We received a travel packet from our agency explaining what to expect in the next few weeks. It includes a LOT of info. on travel logistics, they gave a sample travel itinerary, visa info., payment info., a travel release form, an adoption document checklist, a power of attorney form, etc. It also asks for our adopted child's English name. So, lots of decisions are being made about who is traveling, do we get a lap pass or a seat for the baby on the return trip, what are we naming our daughter, etc. I have been doing a little shopping for things like formula, diapers, wipes and I've also been washing tiny little baby girl clothes/bibs/onesies, most of which are pink. I'm throwing it all in my big suitcase and will be more detailed about it later, but it sure is fun to even think about packing.
As excited as I am about where we are in this adoption process, I am looking forward to the news that we have passed court and that our baby is legally ours. So, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as the 24th approaches. Of course, we are hopeful that we will pass on the first try, but if we don't, I pray that we can be joyful and focus on the meaning of Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment