Lilypie <

Friday, November 27, 2009

Praise God!!! He held her, fed her, and loved on her and sent info. and pictures!!! Life is good. Here's an e-mail and more to come. Enjoy!

Well, I’m here at the guest house. Everything went just fine through customs and finding T. I said hi to a couple families as I came in and registered. Now I’m showering and getting ready to come up with a game plan with T. He says he’s all mine while I’m here and we get to set the schedule. Lots of kids running around making noise. Neighborhood seems rough but place seems nice. As you can see, the computer is working. It’s intermittent on the connection, though, so I’m typing this in Word. The converter fits, too, so I’m running of the regular electricity. I’ll attach one of my first pics here and will send others separately due to connection issues. Flight was good. Got another hour or two of sleep. I’m gonna shower now, so I can see our little baby sooner rather than later.
Love ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment